This is the chilling 911 call from a 17 year old who shot his mother and sister.




Jake Evans killed his mother and sister while his father was away on business. Evans said that watching the remake of horror movie Halloween from 2007 gave him the idea because he was 'amazed at how at ease the boy was during the murders and how little remorse he had'. Evans said he also had planned to kill his grandparents at their home across the street and his oldest sister who was there, as well as another older sister who was home from college, according to the statement.  'My plan was to kill my sister and my mom at my house and then go over to my grandparents and kill my oldest sister Emily and my two grandparents,' Evans wrote in his handwritten confession. Evans, who was home schooled, said he argued with his 15-year-old sister, Mallory, that day after she made a racist comment, and he felt his family were becoming people he hated. 
'The people who are racists, bullies, and who are full of themselves are the really evil ones. And it amazes me because those three qualities are extremely common today. 
'I was very sad because I felt like my own family were becoming the people I hate', he wrote.

(Source)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar