Ate grunge for breakfast




Many have been asking me what I use for my gray hair, and right now I use this mousse from Depend called "Pearl gray". I put it in my hair after shower, in towel dryed hair and I think it works very good :) I've used "Silver" before, it takes away the yellow tones in the hair, but work best one shower after, since it might seem a bit purple right after coloring, As you shower it becomes less distinct and blends better. As you might guess, it is many of my friends who have tried this mousse and got mad at me for getting purple hair! I think you have to use it carefully, and blend it in little by little. Perhaps under a whole week or two? At least if you don't want purple hair... The picture below is when I used just silver:


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar