An overpopulated planet will eventually kill us



"I am a Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust. 1/3 of my generation is gone and I will not turn my back on this tragedy. I have taken up my cross and joined the front lines of the Abortion Wars.
I will mourn the lost of 56+ million babies, I will grieve over the death of baby Isaiah, I will fight for the inherent right to life, for women to stop being treated as sex objects and for the post-abortive mothers and fathers who suffer in silence, and lastly pray for the end of abortion."

The following text is SO GOOD and I agree with it totally. I found the "answer text" on tumblr.
"I am a Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust.”
Are you a Jew, homosexual, disabled person, Roma, Jehovah’s Witness, born into 1940 Germany? No? Thenyou are not a survivor of the Holocaust.  
"1/3 of my generation is gone and I will not turn my back on this tragedy."
Yeah, and one third of ‘your generation’ lives in poverty, is hungry, needs medical care, is being abused, and needs support yet you weep over the ‘injustice’ of abortion.
"I have taken up my cross and joined the front lines of the Abortion Wars."You are not Jesus. You are not a hero. You are a person sitting behind a little screen crying over some fertilized eggs.
"I will mourn the lost of 56+ million babies,"
Mourn the loss of the BILLIONS of babies who will die from hunger. Or who will die TONIGHT because of lack of health services. Mourn the loss of the MILLIONS of little girls who will die by suicide, in childbirth, or by the hands of their husbands because they are child-brides. Fetuses do not need you, real, living little kids need you.
"I will grieve over the death of baby Isaiah, I will fight for the inherent right to life,"
Sorry to break it to ya, but there isn’t an ‘inherent right to life.’ If there was, war, poverty, lack of healthcare, and the death penalty wouldn’t be around.
"for women to stop being treated as sex objects"
The first step of this is to stop seeing us as objects to carry a pregnancy. If we don’t want to be pregnant, we don’t want to be fucking pregnant and there is NOTHING you can say that will stop that.
"and for the post-abortive mothers and fathers who suffer in silence,"Or you can just support them, no need to ‘fight’ anyone. People who regret their abortion need, first and foremost, people like you to shut the fuck up about ‘abortion is evil!’ ‘abortion kills a baby!’ because THAT is what causes the stigma. THAT makes people suffer. Second, they need people who will LISTEN without judgement. They need people who will SUPPORT how they feel, even if they are HAPPY about their abortion.
"and lastly pray for the end of abortion."
Good. Keep praying. Because everyone knows praying gets shit done.
No but seriously. Adding ‘56 million babies’ to the already exponentially growing population on this earth would benefit NO ONE!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar