Maniac a 2012 French-American psychological slasher film WITH no other then Elijah Wood

I actually liked this movie. Wanted to see it mostly cause I saw Elijah Wood was  the main character, but did not expect it to impress me quite as much as it did. I thought it would be hard to see "Frodo" as a mental serial killer. All I can say is, well done! Not often you get to see good horror these days. (Even if I always enjoy horror movies - good and bad, well bad is the wrong word. As long as the movie fills some kind of entertainment value). I think I have started to expect most horror movies to be kind of predictable and not scary at all. So when there finally comes a movie you think belongs to the horror genre, I think FINALLY. I need to find horror that scares me...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar